- Hacked! Someone withdrawing my money!
This article is available in other languages:
Table of contents
Hacked! Someone withdrawing my money!
Your Kryptex account and email was hacked!
⚠ Follow these three steps ⚠
1. Change all passwords immediately
- Change Kryptex password in profile settings;
- Change your email password. Do not reuse the same Kryptex password
2. Cancel payout request
- Enter the payout history;
- Click on the ID of the payout and cancel it there.
> If a hacker managed to confirm withdrawal using your email, it is no longer possible to cancel payout.
3. Protect your Kryptex account
- Do not reuse the same password for Kryptex and your email! Even with access to your Kryptex account, it is impossible to confirm the payout without access to your email.
- Use strong passwords. No less than ten letters of different cases, digits and special symbols like
- Enable two-factor authentication on your email.
- Do not type your passwords manually — save them in your web browser.
- Check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach using haveibeenpwned.com.
Kryptex is a desktop application. Download the app to your PC after signing up.